Our qualified lifestyle advisors use accurate body analysis scales to calculate BMI and body composition. They offer a 15-20 minute one-to-one consultation to identify small changes that can make a big difference:
- losing weight.
- stopping smoking.
- reducing alcohol.
- getting more active.
Employee wellbeing has become a key issue for employers. A fit workforce can reduce the costs and potential impact of high absence levels and high employee ill-health.
Workplace health checks are a quick and easy solution to ensure your staff remain in the best health possible.
For more health advise visit Public Health England’s One You website.
Workplace MOTs cost just £10.00 per person.
For every 10 people taking part we will provide one health check for FREE (11 for the price of 10).
- Blood pressure check.
- Body composition using Tanita Body Scanner Scales including print out of information.
- Full lifestyle questionnaire and follow on advice, highlighting areas of concern and signposting to local services. Information regarding lifestyle improvements provided by the British Heart Foundation will also be available.
- Three day pass for all staff accessing the health check to be used in the Magna Vitae facility of their choice:
- Meridian Leisure Centre, Louth.
- Horncastle Pool & Fitness Suite.
- Skegness Pool & Fitness Suite.
- Station Sports Centre, Mablethorpe.
Follow up sessions are available on request.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org