Save a Life Workshops are a new set of sessions for all families, with or without children, that don’t have any First Aid experience.
The RLSS Save a Life series are split into 4 workshops.
- Save a Baby’s Life (0-1 yr)
- Save a Child’s Life (1yr-puberty)
- Save an Adult’s Life (puberty +)
- Save a Life Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Would you know what to do if a baby stopped breathing?
These sessions give you the opportunity to practise life saving skills. Best of all, when you have finished you will be given a certificate of attendance and a First Aid reference card! This is to refresh your memory when needed in the future.
What you will learn:
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Choking (diagnosis and treatment)
- Drowning (diagnosis and treatment)